Doing Our Part!
- Advanced water recycling systems that re-use, reclaim, and recover 50% water consumption in wash cycles, and removes substances greater than 0.02 microns.
- Reclaim heat from our waste water and boiler discharge to warm incoming water for the wash process, reclaiming up to 60% of expended energy.
- Use integrated route mapping software to track, reduce and optimize route deliveries, minimizing fuel consumption.
- Equipped with utility monitoring systems/programs, high efficiently lighting, and energy efficient commercial equipment.
- All wash detergents are 100% biodegradable, NPE/APE free, environmentally approved.
- Green Laundry approved, with wash chemistry designed around OSHA, EPA and HLAC standards
- Wash chemistry designed to be laundered in lower water temperatures – increasing the usable life of the items. This saves energy and decreases waste.
- Advisors & trainers to our customers, on initiatives how to reduce paper and disposable consumption.
- Recycle linen, towels, matting, and paper materials.
- Our delivery vehicle fleet is modified with GPS to ensure fuel efficiency and use DEF to decrease emissions.
TRSA Clean Green Certification recognizes companies that demonstrate responsible leadership in sustainability and conservation to protect the environment.
The Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC) is a non-profit organization formed for the purpose of inspecting and accrediting laundries processing healthcare textiles for hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare facilities.